ALL-INCLUSIVE 'BOUTIQUE-STYLE' TRAVEL TOURS TO KOREA (From Anywhere Without International AirFare)
There are two scheduled Roads2Korea tours at this time. All tours include Seoul, the capital of South Korea and its fascinating surrounding sights and culture.
Each tour is a 'small group' of only 10 tour travelers. Included is boutique hotel accommodations with 'breakfast', private ground transportation, 'hosted dinners' surrounded by each country's 'unique cultures', and 'entrance fees' to all scheduled tour sights. Assistance in arranging Roads2.Com's daily 'free-style free-time' to explore non-scheduled tour sights is also provided.
Each Roads2.Com tour is managed by a local in-country Manager. All licensed, native speaking tour guides are fluent in English.
Korea for many years was an enigma and one of the unexplored 'gems' of Asia. Travelers visit the Korean War DMZ dividing North and South Korea. More of Korea with a 3-day visit to Jeju Island with Tour 1. GyeongJu is a look at one of the most important historic sites in Asia with literally hundreds of tombs, temples and pagodas on Tour 2.
All tours are available each and every month of the year on the 3rd of each month.
Tour 1 - Price $3,435 USD per person (includes domestic Korea air travel)
Seoul, DMZ, Jeju Island
10 Days, 7 Nights (Seoul) 2 Nights (Jeju Island)
Sights: Gyeongbokgung Palace, National Folk Museum, Seoul Tower, Namsangol Village, Cheonggye Stream, Myeong Dong, Namdaemun Market, DMZ, the Third Tunnel, Dora Observatory, Hwagyesa Temple, Han River Cruise, Jeju Island, Bijarim Forest, Seongsan Ilchulbong Sunrise Peak, Jeju Seong-eup Village, Hallasan National Park, Cheonjeyeon Falls and 'free-style free-time' to explore.....
Tour 2 - Price $3,435 USD per person (includes domestic Korea air travel)
Seoul, DMZ, Gyeongju
10 Days, 7 Nights (Seoul) 2 Nights (Gyeongju)
Sights: Gyeongbokgung Palace, National Folk Museum, Seoul Tower, Namsangol Village, Cheonggye Stream, Myeong Dong, Namdaemun Market, DMZ, the Third Tunnel, Dora Observatory, Hwagyesa Temple, Han River Cruise, Gyeogju, Bongjungsa Temple, Hahoe Folk Villages, Bulguksa Temple, Seokguram Cave, Bomun Lake, Anapji, Daereungwon, Cheomseongdae and 'free-style free-time' to explore.....
Design-A-Tour - Priced by Quote
Custom tours can be arranged for just you, a special family occasion, or a group of friends. The departure date, number of travelers, length of tour and desired destinations are all determined by tour travelers.
SPECIFIC TERMS & CONDITIONS
(1) Ten (10) tour travelers are required for any scheduled Roads2.Com travel tour. If a specific tour does not have ten travelers, Roads2.Com reserves the right to cancel or postpone and reschedule the trip (if agreed to by confirmed tour traveler), and refund or carry forward any tour traveler payments, respectively. 'Design-Your-Tour' can have any number of tour travelers and are priced by quote.
(2) For BOTH the 'full prepay' or the 'tour deposit and balance of tour price' payment options, an e-mail invoice is sent from Roads2.Com to the tour traveler based on their preferred mode of payment. This e-mail invoice is sent upon receipt of travel tour reservation & booking . The tour deposit is 15% of tour price for tours without international airfare, and 35% of tour price for tours that include international airfare from the USA.
For the 'tour deposit' travel tour option, a 'balance of tour price' e-mail invoice is sent to the tour traveler 100 days prior to the tour departure date. Receipt of this payment must be received 90 days prior to tour departure date.
Upon receipt of a 'full prepay' or 'tour deposit' option for a reserved tour, the requested travel tour is guaranteed. A notification e-mail of this travel tour guarantee is sent.
(3) Should a tour traveler cancel their travel tour, the following cancellation and refund policy applies:
91 Days: If a guaranteed travel tour is cancelled at least ninety-one (91) days prior to the travel date, Roads2.Com refunds one hundred percent (100%) of all tour payments received.
61 to 90 Days: If a guaranteed travel tour is cancelled between sixty-one (61) and ninety (90) days prior to the travel date, Roads2.Com refunds fifty percent (50%) of tour deposit payment, and seventy-five percent (75%) of all other tour payments received.
31 to 60 Days: If a guaranteed travel tour is cancelled between thirty-one (31) and sixty (60) days prior to the travel date, Roads2.Com refunds twenty-five percent (25%) of tour deposit payment, and fifty percent (50%) of all other tour payments received.
30 Days or Less: If a guaranteed travel tour is cancelled thirty (30) days or less prior to the travel date, there is no tour deposit refund. Twenty-five (25%) of all other tour payments received are refunded.
(4) To protect yourself against cancellation charges and the Roads2.Com refund policy, the purchase of adequate Travel Cancellation insurance is highly recommended. There are other types of trip insurance (Health and Comprehensive Medical) that should be considered. Visit http://insuremytrip.com/index-6861-0-0-0.html
(5) Roads2.Com may be obligated to cancel, postpone and reschedule a travel trip due to such events as earthquake, Tsunami, weather conditions, restraints imposed by government authorities, and political unrest. In such cases, Roads2.Com will refund or carry forward (if agreed to by tour traveler) any tour traveler payments, respectively. Additionally, Roads2.Com shall not be liable for any claims, damages, costs, expenses, delays or loss of enjoyment arising from such events.
(6) Tour travelers are responsible for all hotel accommodation charges beyond their daily room and inclusive breakfast. A personal credit card or cash deposit will be required by all hotels to cover such things as telephone calls, internet access, and room service.