1. The Above rate is inclusive of 10% service chareges and 6% government tax.
2. Subject to weekend/ peak seasons surcharge
3. For twin room maximum of 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children in a room with one unit of extra bed
4. The above rates are based on 3 days 2 nights per person and based on Quad or Twin Sharer occupancy basis, child rate without extra bed.
5. Extension Nights stay (3rd night onwards) - 20% Discount on the extended nights. Not applicable during Weekends, Peak Season and Eve and Public Holiday
Child policy : 04 to 11 years old. Meals for children below 04 years old are complimentary for buffet dining accompany with paying adults.
Travel By Road
The scenic landscape along the North-South Highway makes driving from Kuala Lumpur or Penang a pleasant journey, by car or coach, it takes approximately 3 hour ex Kuala Lumpur or 2 hour ex Penang via the North-South Expressway
Ex Kuala Lumpur
Take the North South Expressway, heading towards Ipoh. Exit at Gopeng Toll Plaza (45km after the Bidor exit). From Gopeng toll, turn right and continue the journey on the 2 lanes motorway heading to Batu Gajah. and proceed all the way to Lumut by following the sign board clearly indicating "Lumut". Look out for signboard indicating "Tronoh", "Sri Iskandar" and "Lumut". The smooth and commercial traffic free journey from Gopeng to Lumut is about 86km.
Take the North South Expressway, heading towards Ipoh. Exit at Bidor Toll Plaza. Fom Bidor town continue the journey via the trunk road all the way to Lumut by following the sign board towards Pangkor Island Beach Resort or "Pelabuhan Lumut". Look out for signboard indicating "Teluk Intan" and "Sitiawan" and "Pulau Pangkor". The journey from Bidor to Lumut is about 110km
From Penang Island proceed to the mainland via Penang Bridge, take the North-South Expressway heading towards Ipoh. Exit at Cangkat Jering and continue the journey to Lumut, approximately 80km away. Follow the signboard to "Pelabuhan Lumut" or Pangkor Island Beach Resort" which will lead you to Lumut Ferry terminal.
The ferry service to the resort is about 30 minutes.
For luggage and ferry ticket at Lumut assistance, please contact +6016 550 1091
AF Travel Sdn. Bhd.
A3-G2-8, Level G2, Block A3, Solaris Dutamas, No. 1, Jalan Dutamas 1, 50480 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Tel : 603-6207 9383 Fax : 603-6207 9483
Office Hours : Monday - Friday (0900 – 1800 hrs)
& Saturday (1000 - 1600hrs)
Website : www.lcc-aftravel.com / www.aftravel.travel