A true jewel on the West Coast of Peninsular Malaysia, Pangkor Island Beach Resort is the perfect getaway from the metropolitan life to rest, relax and rejuvenate. Located between Penang and Kuala Lumpur, the journey from the country's capital takes only about 3 hours to the coastal town of Lumut, either by car or limousine coach, the scenic landscape is an experience by itself. From Lumut, a short 30 minutes ferry journey in the calm waters of the strait, leads to the resort's private jetty. Surrounded by hills of virgin rain forest, sitting on a secluded and privately own bay over a 1.2 km stretch of white sandy beach on the warm and clean Andaman sea, sheltered by the north end of Sumatra Island, this is your private get-away. Except for some occasional showers, the resort promised year round sunshine and the sensation to be in a corner of the Eden's garden.
PANGKOR ISLAND BEACH RESORT 3 DAYS 2 NIGHTS ESCAPADE PACKAGE
- 2 Nights accommodation
- Daily buffet breakfast & dinner
- Complimentary Welcome drink upon arrival
- Complimentary snack lunch
- Complimentary rental of snorkeling gear @discovery our bay's marine life
- Complimentary scheduled 1 Night Fun Fishing
- Complimentary usage of non-motorized land & sea (i.e Cetamaran,Canoe,Body Board,Bicycle,Tennis**)
- Complimentary scheduled in-house activity (i.e Forest Mountain BIking, Jungle Trekking, Archery, Petanque by the beach**)
- Complimentary shuttle from the Resort Jetty to the Resort
**Daily activities and it is subject to availability and sea or weather conditons. Usage of complimentary recreation equipment is subject to maximum 1 hour per activity & prior booking is required
Return Ferry Transfer
Lumut - Pangkor Island: 0715, 1100, 1345, 1545, 1715, 1900
Pangkor Island - Lumut: 0800, 1230, 1430, 1630, 1800, 1930
Price: Adult: RM 20 , Child: RM 15
Note: above rates are based on per person per night basis and shown based on per adult, One night stay surcharge at RM29 per person per night during Weekend
Peak Supplement Date : Nov 2-4, Dec 21-31 2013 : MYR 66
Christmas Eve : MYR 171
New Year Eve : MYR 232
Terms & Conditions
1. The Above rate is inclusive of 10% service chareges and 6% government tax.
2. Subject to weekend/ peak seasons surcharge
3. For twin room maximum of 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children in a room with one unit of extra bed
4. The above rates are based on 3 days 2 nights per person and based on Quad or Twin Sharer occupancy basis, child rate without extra bed.
5. Extension Nights stay (3rd night onwards) - 20% Discount on the extended nights. Not applicable during Weekends, Peak Season and Eve and Public Holiday
Child policy : 04 to 11 years old. Meals for children below 04 years old are complimentary for buffet dining accompany with paying adults.
Travel By Road
The scenic landscape along the North-South Highway makes driving from Kuala Lumpur or Penang a pleasant journey, by car or coach, it takes approximately 3 hour ex Kuala Lumpur or 2 hour ex Penang via the North-South Expressway
Ex Kuala Lumpur
Take the North South Expressway, heading towards Ipoh. Exit at Gopeng Toll Plaza (45km after the Bidor exit). From Gopeng toll, turn right and continue the journey on the 2 lanes motorway heading to Batu Gajah. and proceed all the way to Lumut by following the sign board clearly indicating "Lumut". Look out for signboard indicating "Tronoh", "Sri Iskandar" and "Lumut". The smooth and commercial traffic free journey from Gopeng to Lumut is about 86km.
Take the North South Expressway, heading towards Ipoh. Exit at Bidor Toll Plaza. Fom Bidor town continue the journey via the trunk road all the way to Lumut by following the sign board towards Pangkor Island Beach Resort or "Pelabuhan Lumut". Look out for signboard indicating "Teluk Intan" and "Sitiawan" and "Pulau Pangkor". The journey from Bidor to Lumut is about 110km
From Penang Island proceed to the mainland via Penang Bridge, take the North-South Expressway heading towards Ipoh. Exit at Cangkat Jering and continue the journey to Lumut, approximately 80km away. Follow the signboard to "Pelabuhan Lumut" or Pangkor Island Beach Resort" which will lead you to Lumut Ferry terminal.
The ferry service to the resort is about 30 minutes.
For luggage and ferry ticket at Lumut assistance, please contact +6016 550 1091
AF Travel Sdn. Bhd.
A3-G2-8, Level G2, Block A3, Solaris Dutamas, No. 1, Jalan Dutamas 1, 50480 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Tel : 603-6207 9383 Fax : 603-6207 9483
Office Hours : Monday - Friday (0900 – 1800 hrs)
& Saturday (1000 - 1600hrs)
Website : www.lcc-aftravel.com / www.aftravel.travel