- Return land transfers
- Return boat transfers
- Conservation fee for Pulau Tiga
- Mud Volcano Trip
- Snake island trip (optional)
- Free flow of hot & cold beverages (excluding alcohol & carbonated drinks)
- Accommodation at the Chalet (attached bathroom & air condition) except Long house (ceiling fan)
- English speaking guide
- 1 x Dinner / 1 x Breakfast / 2 x Lunch
- Sit in coach basis (SIC)
- Rates quoted are in RM (Ringgit Malaysia) and subject to change without prior notice.
From Kota Kinabalu, drive 140km south (2 hrs) to Kuala Penyu then board a boat to the island.
The islands are 18km away and about 30 minutes by boat.
• Kuala Penyu Jetty – Pulau Tiga (AM – 1000 hours/PM – 1530 hours)
• Pulau Tiga – Kula Penyu Jetty (AM – 0900 hours/PM – 1400 hours)
Important Notes: Sighting of the wildlife animals cannot be 100 % guarantee.
A non-refundable deposit in local currency equivalent to 50% of the tour is required on bookings, together the guest personal details. Confirmation of booking (in form of invoice) will be send as receipt of deposit. The balance of payment to be paid not later than 3 weeks prior to the commencing date of the tour.