Receive customer payments direct with paypal al lower bank charges
Limited time offer for New PayPal Account Sign Up
Sign up today and inform SOTA of your PayPal email id for integration onto the SOTA platform and for special pricing
|Normal Rate||SOTA Members Rate|
|Transaction Fee For Domestic Transactions||3.4% + MYR2.00||2.4% + MYR2.00|
|Transaction Fee For Cross Border Transactions (Foreign credit cards or foreign PayPal accounts)||3.9% + MYR2.00||2.9% + MYR2.00|
- Subject to full PayPal financial underwriting process
- *Valid for New Sign up Only
- Offer Valid till 31st December 2012
- Account set up assumed to be in Malaysia, transactions priced in MYR and with any other key currencies; *FX fees may apply for other currencies transactions unless multiple PayPal accounts are set up in countries where settlement is required (e.g. SG account needed to settle in SGD without FX fees etc.). FX fee of 2.5% is on top of the bank Forex rate
Take advantage of this offer now and sign up for a free account. it's free and takes just minutes.
PayPal enables global ecommerce by making payments possible across different locations, currencies, and languages with more than 153 million accounts worldwide. Available in 190 markets and 24 currencies around the world, the service allows anyone to pay in any way they prefer, including through credit cards, bank accounts, PayPal Smart Connect or account balances, without sharing financial information.
PayPal has received more than 20 awards for excellence from the internet industry and the business community
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Subject to the terms and conditions set out herein, you will receive the relevant refunds of your PayPal transaction fees, excluding any fees related to currency conversions, up to the maximum total sum of $100 USD per PayPal Business Account (“Refund”), in respect of payments completed before the End Date (“Offer”).
- To be eligible for the Offer, you must:
- be a Creative Advances Technology customer located in Malaysia;
- registered for a new PayPal Business Account during the Promotion Period using a valid registration address located in Malaysia and;
- ensure your PayPal Business Account remains in good standing. In order for your PayPal Business Account to be deemed to be in good standing as that term is used herein, it must not have a hold status and/or be suspended or past due as of the End Date.
- The Offer commences at 00:00:01 (Malaysia Standard Time (“MST”)) on 11 July 2012 and ends at 12:59:59 (MST) on 31 December 2012 ("Offer Period")
- The Refund will be paid into the your qualifying PayPal Business Account within sixty (60) days from the End Date (as defined below), or such other time as may be informed to you from time to time.
- Transactions fees qualifying for the Offer must be in respect of payments completed no later than 12:59:59 (MST) on 31 December 2012 (“End Date”). For the avoidance of doubt, such payments must be made via your PayPal Business Account and processed through Creative Advances Technology. If the payment is refunded or cancelled at any time, the transaction fees in respect of such payment will not be eligible for the Offer. If the payment is reversed, disputed or refunded after PayPal credits the relevant transaction fees, PayPal will deduct the Refund from your PayPal Business Account.
- The Offer cannot be combined with any other promotion or discount.
- Entrants acknowledge the nature and limitations of the internet and agree that neither Creative Advances Technology nor PayPal will be responsible for any problems or technical malfunctions of any communications network, online system or computer hardware or software that may affect entry to the Offer.
- Creative Advances Technology shall not be liable, in contract or tort (including negligence) or the breach of statutory duty or in any other way, for the loss or damage howsoever arising suffered by any user resulting directly or indirectly from entry to the Offer. Nothing in these terms shall limit Creative Advances Technology's liability for death, personal injury or fraud.
- In the event of circumstances arising outside of Creative Advances Technology's control, which in Creative Advances Technology’s opinion makes it necessary to suspend, change or cancel the Offer, Creative Advances Technology reserves the right to suspend, change or cancel the Offer at any time. This includes, without limitation, the ability to substitute any reward of equivalent value, change the specification of the reward if circumstances require it or change the entry methods.
- Creative Advances Technology is not responsible for printing or typographical errors in any Offer related materials; for stolen, lost, late, misdirected transactions and/or emails that are lost, misdirected, fail to enter into the processing system, or are processed, reported, or transmitted late or incorrectly or are lost for any reason including computer, telephone, paper transfer, human or other error; or for electronic, computer, or telephonic malfunction or error, including inability to access any web site associated with the Offer, or process any transaction thereon. If in Creative Advances Technology's opinion, there is any suspected or actual evidence of electronic or non-electronic tampering with any portion of the Offer, or if computer virus, bugs, unauthorized intervention, fraud, or technical difficulties or failures compromise or corrupt or affect the administration, integrity, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Offer, Creative Advances Technology reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any transaction, to modify or suspend the Offer, or to terminate the Offer.
- In all matters relating to the interpretation and application of any rule or phase of the Offer, the decision of Creative Advances Technology shall be final. Creative Advances Technology reserves the right to cancel, amend or revoke the Offer at any time due to reasonable business consideration or circumstances beyond its control. Any attempt by an entrant or any other individual to deliberately damage any web site or undermine the legitimate operation of the Offer is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Creative Advances Technology reserves the right to seek damages and other remedies from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Any attempts by an individual to access any web site associated with the Offer via a bot script or other brute force attack or any other unauthorized means will result in the transaction becoming ineligible. Use of automated entry devices or programs is prohibited.
- Use of Creative Advances Technology is subject to its user agreement and use of PayPal is subject to the PayPal User Agreement which can be found at https://www.paypal.com/my/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=p/gen/ua/ua-outside.
- These terms and conditions will be interpreted, construed and enforced in all aspects in accordance the laws of Singapore and all participants hereby submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Singapore.
- The promoter of the Offer is Creative Advances Technology Sdn. Bhd. (“Creative Advances Technology”), with its registered offices located at
Consumer advisory: PayPal Pte Ltd, the holder of the PayPal™ payment service stored value facility, does not require the approval of the Monetary Authority of Singapore. Consumers (users) are advised to read the terms and conditions carefully
January 30, 2013