What is the Travel Package Channel Manager
The is an all-in-one, e-platform set up exclusively for small and medium-sized travel operators to take their businesses online quickly, easily and affordably.
Who can participate in the Travel Package Channel Manager E-Platform?
The E-Platform is open to players in the tourism industry – travel agents, hotels, theme park operators, car rental agency, dive operators and anyone selling travel-related products and services.
What are among the benefits my travel agency will enjoy signing up for Travel Package Channel Manager E-Platform?
- You don’t have to go through the trouble of setting up your own website and incur cost of maintaining and updating it.
- You don’t have to pay domain registration fees or web hosting fees, which you would have to do annually if you’re running your own website.
I do not have the technical know-how to run an e-commerce site. Will it be difficult for me to sell my packages over the Travel Package Channel Manager E-Platform
There are no complex procedures to learn and no software or hardware to be installed. As you’ll be operating on a cloud-based e-commerce platform, there’ll be no software updates to fuss over.
The technical side will be set up for you at no extra cost.
In short, if you could send an email, you could sell your packages online via the Travel Package Channel Managerl
If I sign up for the Travel Package Channel Manager E-Platform, will I be getting a complete, self-contained, e-commerce package?
Yes, you will be enjoying a complete e-commerce package, whereby you could host your packages online and receive enquiries for them and when the customer is ready to pay, you will receive your payment, online directly into your bank account.
Will receiving payment online be safe?
Yes because customers will not be banking into your account directly. You will receive your payment through iPay88, a secure and trusted payment gateway in Malaysia used by at least 70,% of Malaysian e-commerce companies.
Will I have to pay for this payment gateway facility?
Ordinarily, you’ll have to pay RM1888 to have the iPay88 payment gateway integrated into your website. If you sign up for the Travel Package Channel Manager E-Platform this fee is waived and you pay only RM0.00. This offer is exclusive for E-Platform members only.
What can I expect from TOURS, the versatile 24/7 Travel Package Booking System that comes with the Travel Package Channel Manager E-Platform?
Within a few clicks of the mouse, the E-Platform through the TOURS system, enables travel agents to operate their travel businesses online, round-the-clock, 24/7, even during weekends and public holidays, by providing the following facilities:
- uploading their packages to the web
- receiving enquiries from potential customers all over the world,
- Creating e-invoices as per customer request
- receiving payment securely in Malaysian ringgit, directly into their bank accounts via credit card or online banking.
Tell me more about the travel operators who have signed up for the Travel Package Channel Manager E-Platform.
They are forward thinking modern travel operators looking to future-proof their businesses against an emerging travel consumer trend of buying online and to profit from technology while taking their businesses to the next level.
They are extending their market reach by tapping into a local and international customer base normally not accessible through their offline marketing channels.
Are travel operators with their own websites signing up with the Travel Package Channel Manager E-Platform?
Yes, even those operators with their own websites have signed up, not wanting to miss out on the exposure provided online.
How does the credit system work in Travel Package Channel Manager E-Platform?
Each credit in your account is worth RM1 (1 Credit = RM1)
There’s no expiry date for the credits your purchase. You may use them at any time you wish. They will remain in your account until you use them.
For what services can I use my credits for?
- You pay only 10 credits worth RM 10 per month for every package you host on Matta.Travel
- The minimum hosting period for a package is 3 months.
- But if you are uploading a new package, you’ll enjoy a free month. You will be charged only RM20 for three months. So only a total of 20 SOTA Credits will be deducted from your account for new package hosting.
- When you renew your package on the expiry of the first three months, you’ll be charged RM30 (30 SOTA Credits) though.
How can I get more information on signing up for the Travel Package Channel Manager E-Platform?
Should you have any questions on any aspect of your participation in the E-Platform, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Casey at 012-3050904 or Faizal Aziz at 012-2270190.